Sunday, October 24, 2010

Venting

I really am a positive person, and happy too.  Once in a while, though, I think it's ok to get some feelings out in the open, or, as I like to call it, vent.  Last week was pretty rough, as far as school goes.  Last Sunday  night, I sat down and made a list of assignments and tests that I needed to complete last week.  I only had a few in mind originally, but as I thought about it, more and more "to-do's" came to mind.  I knew right then, that I was in for a crazy week.  My assignments and tests included (remember I'm venting, so just listen and go along with it all) PAR stories, resumes, and a cover letter for MCOMM, four accounting quizes, a test in D&C class, an assignment for Econ that took about 10 hours to complete, a Spanish test, an Excel final exam, a PowerPoint final exam, and a grammar test.  Wow!  I can't believe I survived last week.  This heavy load of homework had a few negative side-affects.  I didn't get adequate sleep (there was a night where I got only two hours of sleep) and walked around like a zombie.  I didn't do much exercise.  I need a haircut.  And, I am currently a week and a half late on getting my brother a birthday gift.  So, that's my venting session, thanks for listening.  I can now forget about last week and move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment