Sunday, September 19, 2010

Writer's Block

As the title suggests, I am experiencing a severe case of writer's block.  This is extremely serious because I have to submit this post before midnight and it's already 11:26p.m.  I started writing about staying up late, but after a sentence or two, I just wasn't feeling it, so I deleted the text and started over.  My next idea was to write about the various animals that I saw on campus this week, which was pretty impressive (I saw a raccoon and five turtles), but I remembered that my previous blog post talked about animals also.  I didn't think animals should dominate my blog, because they really don't play a huge role in my life.  Other ideas included BYU football, my roommates, what I did on the weekend, and others, but none of those topics really seemed to click.  So, I'll just be honest; I am suffering from writer's block.  I have a pretty bad case of it.  Hopefully tomorrow's class will enlighten my mind and cure me, because I really need help!

No comments:

Post a Comment