Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Final Required Blog Post

Well, here we are at the end of the semester.  Time has flown by, like always.  I feel that it's appropriate to take a moment and express my sincere feelings towards my blog and the experience that I've had being a blogger.  I admit, when we were first given the assignment to create and maintain an active blog, I felt a little anxious and nervous.  I had only heard about blogs in the movies and thought you had to be really cool to have a blog.  I wasn't even sure how to spell "blog," but I hesitantly signed up anyway.  My first few posts came only after a lot of blood, sweat, and tears.  Gradually, though, as the semester passed, I felt more and more confidence in my writing.  I even began sharing very personal feelings, hopes, and dreams, including a heartfelt poem that I had written in the silence of a dark, cold night.  Now, as I ponder on all the many things that I have learned over the last few months, I realize that blogging, to me, has become something far greater than a weekly assignment.  It truly has become a delightful dive into my distant dreams (note the alliteration, a sure sign of an ace writer).

No comments:

Post a Comment